أخبار عامة - وكالة أنباء المرأة - اخبار الأدب والفن - وكالة أنباء اليسار - وكالة أنباء العلمانية - وكالة أنباء العمال - وكالة أنباء حقوق الإنسان - اخبار الرياضة - اخبار الاقتصاد - اخبار الطب والعلوم
إذا لديكم مشاكل تقنية في تصفح الحوار المتمدن نرجو النقر هنا لاستخدام الموقع البديل

الصفحة الرئيسية - العلمانية، الدين السياسي ونقد الفكر الديني - محمد وجدي - Mohamed became Michel - my journey to the bosom of the Heavenly Father

المزيد.....

Mohamed became Michel - my journey to the bosom of the Heavenly Father

محمد وجدي
كاتب، وشاعر، وباحث تاريخ

(Mohamed Wagdy)

الحوار المتمدن-العدد: 6329 - 2019 / 8 / 23 - 23:47
المحور: العلمانية، الدين السياسي ونقد الفكر الديني

Maybe it is late for my testimony, but why I don t write and become a witness for what God had done for me, and why I don t give the glory to say who deserves it, "I do not know, but one thing .. I was blind and now I am seeing."

I was born in a Muslim family in a city in "Al-wajh Al-bahri" and I lived a normal life, according to my opinion, and not more than others, only my love to read and know.

I had many Christian friends, and George " The son of the deacon" was my best friend, and I was studying with him. George and his family was living in the Church, and when I enter to the Church many questions comes to my mind. Were often out in childish innocent to compare between what I legacy in the community of extrapolations and Christians say about that themselves.

We thought that Christians in worship the many goddess, and we were believing that God was married to Mary and Christ was from them. And I wondered when my friends denied that I was accusing them of lying and lack of candor. In my first class in my middle school I entered in the library of school as my usual metaphor and I found the Holy Bible. Curiosity attracted me and I asked to borrow and saw the librarian and her buddy and she asked me:
Why is the Gospel? I said: I love to read. And I took copy of it, but I did not understand a lot. But what attracted me in it was the style of the Sermon on the Mount, the simple fun that affects the heart.

I ask my Christian friends of explain for me , but they treat me like a spy´-or-a malicious intruder´-or-if the Christian religion´-or-religion should not be a secret known only for those whom born Christians .

From that time I began to walk in the --dir--ection of the Salafis way and read books that refute Christianity, I became someone different than what I was.I lost my old friends and I was like a strange reality where I live in. Specific readings and the survivors and other questionable are-limit-ed in their decision, and each day my mental knowledge was increasing and I was praying and acting of worship, but nothing changes in my heart to the best. But every day I was feeling like I losing a bit of my peace day after day. Till the Lord will and he wanted in his time and set out his eternal glory. In my third grade of secondary school occurred that many magazine came in my hands from the consolidation issued by the Ansar al-Sunnah and there were an essay is a message from someone contacted radio "around the world" and began to communicate with them with questions and found their answers something he can not answer, and they sent him some books that let him loss his brain inflicted him in a maze. Then sent him a reply after they announced the message that was sent from the radio address them in Monte Carlo, and their response was to stop all correspondence and read those books and come to his senses.

I got the address and began mockingly correspondence, and I was thinking that my thoughts were the highest. Who is those whom worship in three? And how can somebody puzzles me and I was studied at the Salafis schools? The answers were convincing, and the books were confusing me, I receive it in the books based on the sources of Islamic books.
The great disaster that I discovered was the fact and attributes of the Prophet of Islam and how the Sunni view it no room for modesty in which there is no room for tolerance of it.
Little by little destroyed, said the Qur an itself. That was not free of grammatical errors and rhetorical and historical book is different in health and in return for this show of Jesus Christ his full glory, which I saw all the Qur an itself infallible and perfection.

Then I moved to the stage were I wrote to the radio in Cairo and my interviews with servants of the Lord who replied to all my questions did not hesitate a bit of knowledge sources to drink what my thirst. The Christ on the level of spirit was talking to me every day. " Is not this the good time to know that I am the way and the truth and the life." I was in confusion. Where is the right? Where is the truth? Where is God in all what I see? Even the real prayers testimony and true requests comes for other was making me happy. But for me it was happiness and I was not accustomed to this never God s presence is real what happened with me. It is to do the immediate needs and healing and even the desire of the heart good God would not neglected. The Lord led me to log in his barn and accepted his glorious grace of salvation is still the Lord every day to reach out to me and announces his presence is still the Lord is goodness, the Secretary announced that he forever even though we are not honest.

Please pray brother Michel and please feel free to correct´-or-send a better translation.

If there are questions´-or-what you can write to the author on his own email.

Below you can find a link:

Send the Author

#محمد_وجدي (هاشتاغ)       Mohamed_Wagdy#          

اشترك في قناة ‫«الحوار المتمدن» على اليوتيوب
حوار مع الكاتب البحريني هشام عقيل حول الفكر الماركسي والتحديات التي يواجهها اليوم، اجرت الحوار: سوزان امين
حوار مع الكاتبة السودانية شادية عبد المنعم حول الصراع المسلح في السودان وتاثيراته على حياة الجماهير، اجرت الحوار: بيان بدل

كيف تدعم-ين الحوار المتمدن واليسار والعلمانية على الانترنت؟

تابعونا على: الفيسبوك التويتر اليوتيوب RSS الانستغرام لينكدإن تيلكرام بنترست تمبلر بلوكر فليبورد الموبايل

رأيكم مهم للجميع - شارك في الحوار والتعليق على الموضوع
للاطلاع وإضافة التعليقات من خلال الموقع نرجو النقر على - تعليقات الحوار المتمدن -
تعليقات الفيسبوك () تعليقات الحوار المتمدن (0)

| نسخة  قابلة  للطباعة | ارسل هذا الموضوع الى صديق | حفظ - ورد
| حفظ | بحث | إضافة إلى المفضلة | للاتصال بالكاتب-ة
    عدد الموضوعات  المقروءة في الموقع  الى الان : 4,294,967,295
- تغيروا عن شكلكم بتجديد - مكياجكم -
- من وحي كلمات المسيح - 5
- يا حبيبي كان زمان ( إلى حبيبتي الوحيدة عزة )
- #الانفجار_الأول_لمحمد_وجدي
- ملامح الشخصية المصرية المعاصرة
- تعليم الكبار - كوريا الجنوبية كمثال
- الغضب
- هوامش الفتح العربي لمصر
- ثقتي : هل أنتِ معي ؟
- الإخوان المسلمون : من الصعود إلى الانهيار
- ألا عِمْ صَبَاحاً أيّهَا الطّلَلُ البَالي
- المسيحية في جزيرة العرب قبل الإسلام
- قراءة سريعة حول المسألة السنية الشيعية
- تخاريف - 3
- رسول الهوى - شعر
- اصحى لحلمك - شعر عامية
- قطعتان من روحي لها - شعر
- فتح العزيز المنان في سيرة سيد ولد عدنان - بادئة
- ولا ... أتأخر - شعر
- مهرج ( ميكس عامية وفصحى )

المزيد.....

- صلاة الجمعة الثالثة من شهر رمضان.. الاحتلال يعيق وصول المواط ...
- السعودية.. الأمن العام يوجه دعوة للمواطنين والمقيمين بشأن ال ...
- صلاة راهبة مسيحية في لبنان من أجل مقاتلي حزب الله تٌثير ضجة ...
- الإفتاء المصرية تحسم الجدل حول فيديو إمام مسجد يتفحّص هاتفه ...
- كيف يؤثر التهديد الإرهابي المتزايد لتنظيم الدولة الإسلامية ع ...
- دولة إسلامية تفتتح مسجدا للمتحولين جنسيا
- فيديو البابا فرانسيس يغسل أقدام سيدات فقط ويكسر تقاليد طقوس ...
- السريان-الأرثوذكس ـ طائفة تتعبد بـ-لغة المسيح- في ألمانيا!
- قائد الثورة الإسلامية يؤكد انتصار المقاومة وشعب غزة، والمقاو ...
- سلي عيالك.. تردد قناة طيور الجنة 2024 على النايل سات ولا يفو ...

المزيد.....

- المسيحية بين الرومان والعرب / عيسى بن ضيف الله حداد
- ( ماهية الدولة الاسلامية ) الكتاب كاملا / أحمد صبحى منصور
- كتاب الحداثة و القرآن للباحث سعيد ناشيد / جدو دبريل
- الأبحاث الحديثة تحرج السردية والموروث الإسلاميين كراس 5 / جدو جبريل
- جمل أم حبل وثقب إبرة أم باب / جدو جبريل
- سورة الكهف كلب أم ملاك / جدو دبريل
- تقاطعات بين الأديان 26 إشكاليات الرسل والأنبياء 11 موسى الحل ... / عبد المجيد حمدان
- جيوسياسة الانقسامات الدينية / مرزوق الحلالي
- خطة الله / ضو ابو السعود
- فصول من فصلات التاريخ : الدول العلمانية والدين والإرهاب. / يوسف هشام محمد

المزيد.....
الصفحة الرئيسية - العلمانية، الدين السياسي ونقد الفكر الديني - محمد وجدي - Mohamed became Michel - my journey to the bosom of the Heavenly Father