أخبار عامة - وكالة أنباء المرأة - اخبار الأدب والفن - وكالة أنباء اليسار - وكالة أنباء العلمانية - وكالة أنباء العمال - وكالة أنباء حقوق الإنسان - اخبار الرياضة - اخبار الاقتصاد - اخبار الطب والعلوم
إذا لديكم مشاكل تقنية في تصفح الحوار المتمدن نرجو النقر هنا لاستخدام الموقع البديل

الصفحة الرئيسية - الادب والفن - يامن النوباني - عصفور نور شمس

المزيد.....

عصفور نور شمس

يامن النوباني

الحوار المتمدن-العدد: 6884 - 2021 / 4 / 30 - 17:58
المحور: الادب والفن

على مدخل عنبتا، يعجبني الدرج المتواضع جداً على الجهة اليمنى، ونوار اللوز وأشجار زينة أخرى، ننتظر أحمد الذي سيأخذنا مع عبد الفتاح إلى منزل غالب في مخيم نور شمس عند مدخل مدينة طولكم، لا أعرف أحداً منهم، فقط .تربطهم صداقة "عصافير" مع ابن عمي الذي يبحث عن عصفور فريد من نوعه في فلسطين
هل في المخيم عصافير؟ عصافير جميلة؟
يقول عبد الفتاح سأدخل أمامكم بسيارتي وأنتم اتبعوني، ندخل وراءه مباشرة، في كل عشرين متراً هناك مفترق أزقة يودي بك إلى حارات تشعر أنها ستودي بك إلى أزقة أكثر وأضيق! لعنه الله على الزقاق والضيق. سيتوه عبد الفتاح على الأقل مرتين، "والتيه في المخيم مكلف"! إنك تدخل من شارع لتخلص منه فكيف إن تهت وعدت من حيث دخلت!
اللعنة على من كان سبباً في تيهنا في شارع أو حارة أو مدينة نعرفها جيداً
يتقدم عبدالفتاح بسيارته سريعاً، ولا سيارة أخرى مضادة في الاتجاه تلاقينا، فليس هناك مساحة لتمر سيارتان متعاكستان في الاتجاه، وما الفائدة من وجود كل هذه الطرق واللفات إن لم تكن واحدةُ منها تقود إلى يافا؟ هكذا قلت لنفسي.
نتوه عن عبدالفتاح، الأمر أصبح بحاجة إلى خط هاتف مفتوح لنظل وراءه مباشرة، يقول عبدالفتاح انظر للبيت المائل على اليسار، أنا أقف أمامه، يا عبدالفتاح كل البيوت مائلة وألف طريق هنا تقود إلى اليسار، فمن أين نستدل عليك؟ يترجل من سيارته ويقول دقيقة وبكون عندكم.
وصلنا، قادنا للمكان الذي ركن به سيارته في انتظارنا لنعود مجددا نمشي خلفه، واخيراً وصلنا مننزل غالب الذي يقطن في آخر المخيم، في أعلاه.
لم يعجبنا العصفور كما قال ابن عمي أنه يبدو أنه ليس أصلياً، -هذه مهنته-، أما أنا فأعجبني شكله وصفيره لكن خبرتي قليلة بالعصافير ولا حكم لي.
نشرب قهوتنا بسرعة فالعودة طويلة من آخر المخيم إلى الشارع الرئيسي، مع أن الساعة لم تتجاوز الواحدة والنصف ظهراً لكننا خفنا أن لا نخرج قبل غروب الشمس، وأن يحل الظلام ونحن نحاول الخروج.
إن الأمر شبيه جداً بتعقيدات قضية اللاجئين، فالدخول بالقضية للخروج منها يلزمه وقت طويل.
يقترح عبد الفتاح أن نعود من طريق أخر أيسر، "لا طريق أيسر أو أقصر هنا، فلماذا هذا الاقتراح يا عبد الفتاح! نريد أن نعود من الطريق ذاتها، لنتوه التيه ذاته، فالتيه مرتين أمر مقلق!"
تبسمنا لحظة خروجنا من الأزقة، كالخارجين من حرب بإصابات خفيفة.
أنظر لوجوه الناس وأتساءل وحدي: يا إلهي، من أتى بهم هنا؟ متى يعودون؟ من أرعبهم؟ من أوهمهم؟ من توههم؟
وكان هناك نوار لوز على قليل من أطراف المخيم وأطفال لا يلهون بشيء، وبماذا سيلهون؟ ألا يكفيهم من يلهو بهم منذ ستة وستين عام؟
يعمل الاحتلال منذ يومه الأول، على قتل الانسان الفلسطيني من داخله، فيقتل طفلا، ليترك في عائلة بأكملها حسرة أبدية عليه، ويقتل شابا، كان يحلم بوظيفة وزوجة وبيت هادئ، ويقتل رب عائلة، مخلفاً بجريمته أرملة وأطفالاً تتقاذهم الحياة بين حلو ومر، ويخطف رصاصه أماً، تصبح ابنتها الطفلة في لحظة واحدة أما بديلة. يزج وراء قضبانه أطفالاً لم يروا من الحياة شيئاً، وصاروا بداخل سجونه شباناً، ورجالاً تزوج أولادهم الذين كبروا، وأنجبوا أطفالاً، محولاً الأسير إلى جد.
في الأسر قصص لا تنتهي من اتنظار أم لولدها، وزوجو لزوجها، وخطيبة تؤجل موعد زفافها، وبين من انتظروا أحبة عاد بعضهم، وبعضهم استشهد، وآخرون أخذتهم السجون والغربة والمنافي، يستمر الاحتلال بمحاربة أحلام الفلسطيني، الذي ما زال يرد عليه، ويصحو صباحاً، يقول بداخله: حيّ على الحياة.
في طريق الخروج من نابلس وقبل الوصول لحاجز حوارة العسكري، على جانب الطريق قبر لشهيد مجهول الهوية، منذ عام 2003 وأنا أفكر في من يكون؟
ثلاثة عشر عاماً مرت، وربما ستمر مئة عام أخرى دون أن أدري لاي اسم هذه العظام المطحونة.
فكرت كثيراً قبل أن أخترع له اسماً، ثم تذكرت أن أسماء الشهداء أجمل من ألقابنا، من تكون أيها الجسد؟ هل أنت عراقي؟ أردني؟ فلسطيني؟ في أي جهة من رأسك استقرت الرصاصة الأخيرة؟ هل لك وصية؟
هل لك أم؟ هل تزورك صباح كل عيد لتقرأ لروحك الفاتحة؟ هل لك أشقاء؟ أصدقاء؟ أعداء؟ بيت؟ أطفال؟ حبيبة؟ هل لك اسم ..؟
قبل الحاجز بثلاثين متراً يمد الجندي يده على على شكل إشارة قف، بعد ربع ساعة يحرك اصبع السبابة، في إشارة لنتقدم إليه، قبل وصلولنا بمترين، يعيد في وجوهنا إشارة التوقف، يقترب من زجاج السيارة ينظر بداخلها لثوان، نظرات لا تعجبنا ولا تعجبه، ثم يحول يده إلى دائرة تلتف في الهواء، وهي إشارة بأن نمشي، إنه حتى لم يتحدث إلينا بكلمة واحدة.
قبل سنوات أيضا كان يشير بإصبعه نحونا، ليتناول واحدا منا، ليضعه في جورة حاجز حوارة، وحين يسمح مزاجه للتحدث معه أو الإفراج عنه، كان ذلك يتم بأصابعه، >، هكذا تقول يده:أنت، تعال هون، أنت امشي من هون،أنت وقف هون!
وكأنك أنت المتهم بسرقة أرضه وذكريات أجداده،أحلامه وسمائه ومائه وحريته!

The Bird of Nur Shams
2020 ,Translated into English by Ru a Rida

Taken by the beauty of the almond blossoms and that of other trees, we are waiting for Ahmad at the entrance to Anabta. I notice how much I like that humble stairs to the right. We are headed with Abdel Fattah to Ghalebe’s

house in Nur Shams refugee camp which lies at the entrance to Tulkarm. I really don’t know any of these people, they just happen to share an interest in birds with my cousin who is looking for a rare bird here in
.Palestine
?Are there any birds in the camp? Like.. beautiful ones
Abdel Fattah says that he will drive his car ahead of us and we have to follow him. Every twenty meters, you are faced with a maze of alleys leading you to neighborhoods that will in turn take you to even narrower alleys! Goddamn this suffocating narrowness. I bet you that Abdel Fattah will lose his way twice. And beware- losing your way in a camp isn’t like anything you know, it however costs you a lot! You try so hard to leave the street
!that you’ve entered to get lost in it again and find yourself on the same street again
Goddamn whoever had a hand in making us feel like strangers in our home. Goddamn the ones who made us get lost in the streets and neighborhoods and cities that we once knew like ourselves.

Abdel Fattah is moving quickly since there are no other cars coming from the opposite --dir--ection, as if there were enough space allowing for this privilege. I whispered to myself, what’s the point of having all these roads and
?!turns if none of them leads to Jaffa
We’ve lost the track of Abdel Fattah. He is telling over the phone, which obviously becomes the only way to stay in touch, that he’s standing in front of the house leaning to the left. Oh Abdel Fattah, haven’t you noticed that
.all the houses here are leaning and there are a thousand roads leading to the left. How then will we find you? He eventually decides to come on foot to take us .We arrived to the place where he had parked his car waiting for us to reunite. And we finally arrived to Ghaleb’s house which is located at the edge of the camp right at the top
They didn’t like the bird, and my cousin said that it did not appear original. This is his field after all, not mine, but I really liked the bird and its song. Anyway, I don’t know enough to have an opinio
We don’t have the luxury of time so we drink our coffee in a rush. It’s a long way back to the main street, long enough to make us fear, while it still hasn’t crossed 1:30 PM, that we might not make it before sunset´-or-that it might get dark while we are trying!
In fact, this is very similar to the complexity of the issue of the Palestinian refugees. Once you bring that case, it will take you forever to find a way out.
Abdel Fattah suggests that we take another road, one that’s easier. What on earth are you talking about? As if there were any easier´-or-shorter roads here. We want to go back from the same road to get lost in it again. Getting lost twice is a something that we can’t afford.
Like soldiers who survived wars slightly injured, we smiled when we’ve finally made it through the alleys.
I look around at the faces surrounding me and I say to myself, my Lord who brought them here? When will they ever return? Who instilled dread into their hearts? Who deceived them? Who led them astray?
On the borders of the camp you can see some almond blossoms surrounded by children playing with nothing. And what will they have to play with? Isn’t it enough that the occupation has been playing with them like puppets for 66 years?
Since its very first day, the occupation has been working on sucking life out of the Palestinian people. They kill a child, leaving his family in an eternal misery mourning him for good. They kill a young man who dreams about nothing bigger than having a job, living with a wife in a warm house. They kill the the father of the family, leaving behind a widow and throwing her children between Scylla and Charybdis. Their bullets swiftly steal a mother, causing her sweet little innocent girl to bear the brunt she once borne. They monstrously throw children who have lived nothing into the darkness of prisons where they forced to grow into young men. Same darkness that swallows men whose children got married making them become grandfathers for children they haven’t met and probably won’t.
Prison walls hold many stories to tell. From a mother yearning for her children, to a Beyoncé constantly delaying her wedding waiting for her man, to people counting the days until they reunite with their beloveds, some of them returned, others were martyred and others were swallowed by prisons´-or-exiles. The occupation continues to murder the dreams of the Palestinian people who, insisting to exist, wakes up every day and say, “come to life”.
On our way out of Nablus city and before arriving at Huwwara checkpoint, my eyes are always captured by that anonymous grave on the side of the road, wondering since 2003 what martyr rests there.
Thirteen years have passed and perhaps another hundred will with me having to always wonder whom these crushed bones belong to.
I’ve thought a lot before giving him a name. But then I suddenly realized that the names of martyrs are more beautiful than ours. Oh, who are you? Are you Iraqi? Are you Jordanian?´-or-do you come from Palestine? In which part of your head did that last bullet choose to lie? Do you have any wish?
Do you have a mother that visits you every Eid to read Al-Fatiha Surah for your soul? Have you got any siblings, friends and foes? Have you got a home, a girlfriend? Have you got children waiting for you to come back?
Around 30 meters before the checkpoint, one of the soldiers there stretched his hand ordering us to stop. Fifteen minutes later he used his index finger ordering us to move forward. Then when there’s only two meters separating us, he drew another stop sign and then approached our car and gazed for a couple of seconds upon us through the glass of the car. The looks exchanged pleased neither of us. After that he moved his hand in the air, making a circle, which means that we were free to go. He didn’t even say a single word.
Years ago at this same checkpoint, a given soldier would also point with his finger at one of us to be put aside in detention. Hours could pass before his mood allowed him to talk to the detainee´-or-even release him. All said with fingers. “You”, that’s what their fingers say. You, come here. You, walk away from here. You, stop!
.You! As if you were the one accused of stealing their land, their memories, their dreams, their sky and water, and their freedom

#يامن_النوباني (هاشتاغ)      

اشترك في قناة ‫«الحوار المتمدن» على اليوتيوب
حوار مع الكاتب البحريني هشام عقيل حول الفكر الماركسي والتحديات التي يواجهها اليوم، اجرت الحوار: سوزان امين
حوار مع الكاتبة السودانية شادية عبد المنعم حول الصراع المسلح في السودان وتاثيراته على حياة الجماهير، اجرت الحوار: بيان بدل

كيف تدعم-ين الحوار المتمدن واليسار والعلمانية على الانترنت؟

تابعونا على: الفيسبوك التويتر اليوتيوب RSS الانستغرام لينكدإن تيلكرام بنترست تمبلر بلوكر فليبورد الموبايل

رأيكم مهم للجميع - شارك في الحوار والتعليق على الموضوع
للاطلاع وإضافة التعليقات من خلال الموقع نرجو النقر على - تعليقات الحوار المتمدن -
تعليقات الفيسبوك () تعليقات الحوار المتمدن (0)

| نسخة  قابلة  للطباعة | ارسل هذا الموضوع الى صديق | حفظ - ورد
| حفظ | بحث | إضافة إلى المفضلة | للاتصال بالكاتب-ة
    عدد الموضوعات  المقروءة في الموقع  الى الان : 4,294,967,295

- «بدقة عالية وجودة ممتازة»…تردد قناة ناشيونال جيوغرافيك الجدي ...
- إيران: حكم بالإعدام على مغني الراب الشهير توماج صالحي على خل ...
- “قبل أي حد الحق اعرفها” .. قائمة أفلام عيد الأضحى 2024 وفيلم ...
- روسيا تطلق مبادرة تعاون مع المغرب في مجال المسرح والموسيقا
- منح أرفع وسام جيبوتي للجزيرة الوثائقية عن فيلمها -الملا العا ...
- قيامة عثمان حلقة 157 مترجمة: تردد قناة الفجر الجزائرية الجدي ...
- رسميًا.. جدول امتحانات الدبلومات الفنية 2024 لجميع التخصصات ...
- بعد إصابتها بمرض عصبي نادر.. سيلين ديون: لا أعرف متى سأعود إ ...
- مصر.. الفنان أحمد عبد العزيز يفاجئ شابا بعد فيديو مثير للجدل ...
- الأطفال هتستمتع.. تردد قناة تنة ورنة 2024 على نايل سات وتابع ...

المزيد.....

- صغار لكن.. / سليمان جبران
- لا ميّةُ العراق / نزار ماضي
- تمائم الحياة-من ملكوت الطب النفسي / لمى محمد
- علي السوري -الحب بالأزرق- / لمى محمد
- صلاح عمر العلي: تراويح المراجعة وامتحانات اليقين (7 حلقات وإ ... / عبد الحسين شعبان
- غابة ـ قصص قصيرة جدا / حسين جداونه
- اسبوع الآلام "عشر روايات قصار / محمود شاهين
- أهمية مرحلة الاكتشاف في عملية الاخراج المسرحي / بدري حسون فريد
- أعلام سيريالية: بانوراما وعرض للأعمال الرئيسية للفنان والكات ... / عبدالرؤوف بطيخ
- مسرحية الكراسي وجلجامش: العبث بين الجلالة والسخرية / علي ماجد شبو

المزيد.....
الصفحة الرئيسية - الادب والفن - يامن النوباني - عصفور نور شمس