# Beginning with the following questions :
* What is the Method of served as president of the University of Bahrain ? .
* What is the Method of served as Dean of Student Affairs at the University of Bahrain ? .
# And now we turn to the following two questions :
* Is it possible Questioning the president of the University of Bahrain by the parties at the University of Bahrain ? .
* Is it possible Questioning Dean of Student Affairs by the parties at the University of Bahrain ? .
# And end with the following two questions :
* Are the students the right to censored on the administrative and interrogated [ including the president of the Bahrain University and the Dean of Student Affairs ] at the University of Bahrain ? .
* Are the students the right to practice free media at the University of Bahrain ? .
I will not talk about Method of served as president of the University of Bahrain and the Dean of Student Affairs , because it is enough to know that this is the origin of how absolute power given to these positions and for anyone to infer varieties of corruption that can to come by held on this Method - It is not possible Questioning university president and Dean of Student Affairs by the parties at the University of Bahrain , and it eliminates every possibility combating corruption internally therefore , the solution combating corruption in the University of Bahrain has always taken form outside interference ! [ This intervention can not do something as long as the stranger inside the university the solution must have stemmed from within the University of Bahrain itself ] .
The access to the budget of the University of Bahrain by students is prohibited , how censored on administrators and interrogated , by the students ?! This is more like a fantasy , because it is not allowed , and no one thinks that he can be allowed - And the same thing with regard to the free media in the University of Bahrain [ I do not want to pre-empt things , media that will be the subject of the next part ] .
For students , the dealings with the Dean of Student Affairs more than dealing with the university president , so they can note totalitarianism clearly by the Dean of Student Affairs , everything is done by the students must be subject to the knowledge and approval of the Dean of Student Affairs literally (everything) ! - It is strange that this relationship authoritarian mysterious it can not be for students object to the rejection of the Dean of Student Affairs , and can not even protest [ the protest is subject to approval by the Dean of Student Affairs ! ] .
So , even student organizations must get the approval of the Dean of Student Affairs otherwise been considered as illegal organizations - As for the elections of the student council at the University of Bahrain , they are managed by the Dean of Student Affairs [ literally ] . As for what s going on in the student council , which can only be in the presence of the Dean of Student Affairs personally , Students do not know what is happening in the Council except what is declared by the university media simply because the Council meetings are not public ! .
The Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry was established on 29th June 2011 in Bahrain pursuant to Royal Order No. 28 . The Commission was tasked with investigating and reporting on the events that took place in Bahrain from February 2011 , and the consequences of those events , And there appeared what has become known as the (Bassiouni) report , which contained the recommendations - What concerns us is attached to the University of Bahrain , especially segment of the recommendation in 1723 , says the need to : the adoption of clear criteria and fair disciplinary action against the students and ensure that these standards are applied in an equitable manner and neutral .
# regrettable that not forming any committees at the University of Bahrain oversee the implementation of the recommendation Bassiouni ,´-or-exercising oversight role on the general situation at the University of Bahrain , and to identify the problems that exist at the University of Bahrain .
Must on the University of Bahrain :
* Redefine how served as president and dean of Student Affairs at the University of Bahrain allowing the possibility of accountability for them , and ensure the independence of the university , actually .
* Re-define the powers and -function-s of the President and Dean of Student Affairs at the University of Bahrain including restricting their authority , and ensures the subordination of both censored and investigation , thus the possibility held accountable .
* Allow the formation of committees student to censored the administrative and interrogation , is formed by the students themselves and not subject to the authority of the Dean of Student Affairs .
* Allow the free media university without any restrictions .
* Formation of special committees of students , a fact-finding mission and preparing a study on the social situation in Bahrain University prepare shadow reports .
# No to absolute power , and Yes to unite the forces of student - And let s liberalization Bassiouni report .
Moosa Rakan Moosa .
To communicate : Moosa-Rakan@hotmail.com